Good Shepherd Ministries values and protects the confidentiality of donors, volunteers and staff. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information.
We collect personal information about you on this website only if you volunteer it in a survey and/or guest book and/or other "on site" registrations. We may use this information to contact you for support purposes and to answer questions you submit to the site. All information is kept confidential.
If you supply us with your mailing address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new programs and services or upcoming events.
We have a Privacy Officer who works to ensure that your privacy is protected. Send any questions or comments to the attention of the privacy officer.
Good Shepherd Ministries
412 Queen Street East
If you would like to be removed from the Good Shepherd Ministries mailing list, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (416) 869-3619, ext. 223.
Further information on privacy and your rights in regard to your personal information may be found on the Privacy Commissioner of Canada website at www.privcom.gc.ca.
Are you worried about people who are homeless during COVID-19?
Your gift to Good Shepherd Ministries will help:
– make and distribute hundreds of bagged lunches so no-one goes hungry;
– keep the dormitories where 95 homeless men sleep safe and clean;
– support the work of our Health Care Coordinator and Pastoral Care team;
– distribute socks and toiletries from the front door;
– help our workers keep in touch with vulnerable isolated people by phone;
– help desperate people find the services they need.
You can help by donating supplies for making sandwiches, toiletries, men’s socks & jocks (new only).
Your kindness keeps our community healthy!