Programs & Services
We will continue to operate the following programs, with some modifications.
- Meal Program: Lunches are distributed daily from 2pm to 4pm.
- Shelter in place: We are accommodating 97 individuals, including Drug & Alcohol Enrichment Program (DARE) clients, at two separate locations to implement social distancing and enhance the health and safety of all.
- Counselling: Group counselling activity is suspended. Our counsellors will continue to operate via telephone and remain available for in-person intervention and response.
- Registered Nurse Services: Our RN remains on-site and will provide virus screening.
- Barrett House & St. Joseph’s Residence: These residences continue to be fully operational, but visitors are restricted.